Shalva Gavriella Bat Shani Aliza
If you’re here, it’s because you’re a part of the army of people standing behind Sophie through her battle with Pleuropulmonary Blastoma, an extremely rare form of cancer that occurs in the lungs. If you know Sophie, you know her smile. You know that she loves Elmo and Mickey and has the deepest of dimples and has more boyfriends than she can manage. And you know that she is Stubborn. She is Strong. She is a Conquerer. Sophie’s tumor was discovered on November 10th, right before her 3rd birthday. We’re jumping immediately into treatment at Memorial Sloan Kettering and are surrounded by the most supportive and knowledgeable experts that we could find. And the most supportive group of family, friends, and community that we could ask for. In this battle, we are grateful for every ounce of support. In the meantime, please keep Shalva Gavriella Bas Shani Aliza in your prayers.
Latest_Campaign_Layout‘s Chapter of Tehillim
[bible passage=”psa4:1-9″ version=”wlc” vnum=”yes” cnum=”yes” vpl=”no”]
1. For the Conductor, with instrumental music, a psalm by David.
2. Answer me when I call, O God [Who knows] my righteousness. You have relieved me in my distress; be gracious to me and hear my prayer.
3. Sons of men, how long will you turn my honor to shame, will you love vanity, and endlessly seek falsehood?
4. Know that the Lord has set apart His devout one; the Lord will hear when I call to Him.
5. Tremble and do not sin; reflect in your hearts upon your beds, and be silent forever.
6. Offer sacrifices in righteousness, and trust in the Lord.
7. Many say: “Who will show us good?” Raise the light of Your countenance upon us, O Lord.
8. You put joy in my heart, greater than [their joy] when their grain and wine abound.
9. In peace and harmony I will lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, will make me dwell alone, in security.
Displaying 1 - 25 of 364
Chana Baila bas Devorah